Slipp-Nott Basketball Sticky Mat Mounting Instruction
Since 1987, Slipp-Nott Corp. has set the world standard for indoor traction and our products can be seen used at most televised Basketball games.
Slipp-Nott designs, manufactures and markets the time-proven advanced traction systems for sports played on hardwood/waxed floors including Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Indoor Soccer, Floorball (Unihockey), Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, Aerobics, Fitness and Fencing. Slipp-Nott increases safety and performance of ANY athlete needing traction on smooth indoor floors.
Slipp-Nott’s goal is to continuously research and develop new products for the Sports industry to help athletes to improve their performance and gain their winning edge. Athletes worldwide in sports like Golf, Gymnastics, Swimming, Tennis, Baseball, Football (legal), Weight lifting, Mountain/Rock Climbing, Bowling has been using our advanced grip enhancing and rubdown lotion for years with great result!
Slipp-Nott Replacement Mats Mounting Instruction
1. Place the base with the ribbed rubber facing down (making contact with the desktop or the floor)
2. Now, take the mat and place it on top of the base. Orient the mat so that you can read the “Slipp-Nott.com” logo (or orange Trac Mate logo for those with a Trac Mate mat). Depending on the mat the tabs may be on the left or the right side.Make a mental note of the position on the base by remembering how far the location of bottom edge and one of the sides are from the edge of the base. This is where you will try to mount the mat.
3. With the mat in your hands take a close look at just the tabs.
• The bottom of the mat has a little red tab.
• The bottom sheet has no tab and is textured for easier removal.
4. Flip the mat upside down so that the bottom sheet is facing up. You should be able to see a red tab.
5. If the mat is upside down, the textured sheet is now on top. Now carefully start to peel the textured sheet MAKING SURE NOT TO REMOVE THE SHEET WITH THE RED TAB.If you see the red tab coming off STOP, press it back down and start over removing only the textured sheet.
6. Continue peeling off the textured sheet.
7. Remove and discard this sheet. If you have a plastic recycling program, you can recycle it. The sheet is made of polyethylene.
8. You are now ready to mount the mat to the base. Recall the location of the mat from the second step and carefully adhere the left edge while holding the rest of the mat up in the air with your other hand. Take care to align the edge of the mat parallel to the edge of the base. Reposition if necessary.
9. Starting from the edge you just adhered, carefully lower the mat as you press mat with up and down strokes toward the opposite edge. Mounting it from one edge to the other helps to reduce air bubbles.
10. This step should be obvious – continue.
11. All finished. Now simply remove the top protective sheet when you are ready to use it. Always remember to store your extra mats flat and out of direct sulight.
LM60/SM60 mats have alternately colored blue and white tabs. The TM1518/TMat have green tabs.